Monday, February 1, 2010

Decadent Snack?

My version of a decadent snack.... ok so maybe it's not normal "decadence" to most... but to me it is... Because to me... anything that has fresh avocado chunks in it, is Decadent !

First you take a SUPER ripe avocado and dice it up.... then grab a "sweet corn" cob... and carve off all the yummy juicy sweet kernels... then grab a nice hand full, about 1 table spoon of chopped fresh cilantro.... and mix it all up in a bowl... let it sit for a few minutes to "marry" the flavors...(more on that discovery later) and then dive right in.... No, Sorry... I do not have a photo today.... why? well... to be honest... when I finished making it... I then... tasted it, and then tasted it, and then well... the next thing I knew it was all gone... See....


It was YUM
This is a mini version of my sweet corn and avocado salsa dip I made a few months ago, which included a jalapeno pepper, lime juice and tomatoes.... all of which I did not have on hand tonight... but you know... right now... at this moment... it doesn't matter, it was that good !

No comments:

Post a Comment