Saturday, February 6, 2010

365 Recipes - #23 - Sauteed Mushrooms

Steak Sauce on Mushrooms?


Here is a simple dish that goes great at a BBQ or over a steak. Sauteed Mushrooms... These little guys come packed with lots of flavor!

YUM!
The Line Up:
Sliced Mushrooms
Worcestershire Sauce
Garlic Powder
Butter
Lemon Juice
Salt
Pepper


I started with about 1.5 tablespoons of butter melting in a pan.

I then plopped in the mushrooms...

Then I poured in a decent amount of Worcestershire sauce, sorry boys and girls I was paying more attention to the camera ! But it's about 2 to 3 tbs.

Then I sprinkle in salt pepper and garlic powder to taste...

Honestly I had these at a friends house with a monster sized steak... and I was afraid the Worcestershire sauce would not work w/o the steak... but tonight I had them as a side with potato salad and a hot dog... and they were scrumptious!

Enjoy !

Recipe #23, 342 more to go.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment