Wednesday, January 27, 2010

365 Recipes - #19 - Fruit Cereal


I'm not sure if some of you are thinking "this really isn't a recipe... " But I thought I would post it anyway. You see... I had all this left over fruit from different desserts I tried out over the last few days... and.... I didn't want it to go to waste... so.... I grabbed a hand full of each and topped my cereal with them. How easy is that? Cereal topped with a bunch of different berries. Simple. I used Strawberries, Blueberries, Raspberries, Blackberries. And a nice heaping amount of them too... if you have any left over fruit... cereal is the way to go.... Now don't leave out the bananas or the mangoes... or any of your favorite fresh fruits, throw them right on top and I'm sure you'll like the change to the boring box cereal. Although come to think of it... melon may not taste good here... what do you think? :-)

Recipe #19, 346 more to go.


.

No comments:

Post a Comment