Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Prep...

I know there will be lots of "Prep" to do for all the dishes I will be making this new year. But first there were a few other places in the house that needed prep too. First I had to "prep" the kitchen, and I did, 2 days worth of cleaning and organizing... SO much better... Now today I am going through my PC and cleaning out all the old junk files... DAYM there is a lot of junk files to clean out. Ironically in the background I am watching "Clean House" I love that lady Niecy Nash. She is so much fun. Where does she come up with all those quick witted comments. Anyway... it's another cold 20something degree day. I know I have to get all the Recycles out, and then prep the motorcycle for the winter. Anyone want to help me move a 423lb motorcycle ? I have to figure out how to "push" it over as far as I can, in hopes of parking a car in the garage too this winter. OY !

Here is a little photo of my beautiful bike...

No comments:

Post a Comment