Tuesday, December 22, 2009

365 Recipes Adventure : Thoughts #3

Yesterday was my Office Christmas party. Lysa, one of the wonderful ladies in the office went all out this year. We moved the party from the large conference room in to the hallway of our department... A move we all thought was a little crazy at first, but in the end, it really did feel cozy and we all talked and laughed, it was a good time.

Why this relates to my 365 recipe mission? Well there were at least 5 different things that people brought in that I can not wait to try... chocolate and pretzels, Beer Cheese!, bacon dogs, etc.... The holiday time is the best time to stock up on new recipes... and these days people are trying new and crazy flavors and ingredients.... This year will be very interesting.... I can't wait!

I hope I don't lose you in the waiting time, maybe I can post some teaser photos to get me through the next week......

No comments:

Post a Comment