Wednesday, December 23, 2009

New Cooking Tool

So I went to my all time favorite home shopping store.... Bed Bath and Beyond... I LOVE the kitchen section, I could live in there with all the fun gadgets.... Then I take a few minutes to drool over all the pretty KitchenAid Mixers all lined up... Some day, some day I will have one of my own. Anyway, I headed over to the pots and pans area and found the thing I was looking for. A double sided grill for the stove top. One sides is a griddle for things like pancakes, and the other side is ribbed like a grill... AND I had one of those 20% off coupons burning a hole in my pocket. Needless to say I scooped it up and ran to the registers... $7 off the original price... not too bad... Once I got home I just had to use it... so I grilled up some YUMMY Swiss Cheese and Mushroom Burgers (Recipe to come soon).

But here it is, and it fits perfectly over my center "long" burner on the stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment