Monday, March 22, 2010

365 Recipes - #37 - Cheesy Broccoli

So here I was in the mood for some healthy broccoli... but I was in a cheesy mood... DING DING DING.... CHEESY BROCCOLI! I... for once... actually had all the ingredient at home, so this was an easy dish.

The Line Up:
Broccoli (enough for 2)
2tbs of Butter
Salt
Pepper
1 cup of 3 Cheese Mix

I cut up enough broccoli in to small bite size pieces for two people.

Then I took the 2tbs of butter and melted it down in the microwave.

I had a bag of pre-shredded 3 cheese mix left over from another recipe, this mix is very versatile, it has a sharp Cheddar taste and very stringy motz, and I believe there is some creamy provolone.

Then I mixed in some salt and pepper to the melted butter.

Here is my new steamer... I love this little thing, it was only $8 at the local BBB and I've only used it twice since I bought it, but wow! I LOVE it! Who knew steaming broccoli was going to be so easy!

WOW look at that wonderful color! 3 minutes this is what the broccoli will look like... YUM!

I mixed in the melted butter and salt and pepper...

Then dumped the cheese on top.

Can you say YUM? I popped this in to the microwave for about 1 minute on high.

OK, now I know you can say Y U M ! MMmmmmm This was so simple and easy and CHEESY !


Enjoy!

Recipe #37, 328 more to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment